|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$545.76||$534.62||$517.92||$495.64||Contact US|
GAUI 500X Quad Flyer Combo Kit (Including Motors, ESCS, Storage bag,Protection Frame, GU-344)222005
500X was designed based on UAV,advantages are:
- Flight Efficiency: Standard Battery (2S2000mAh) time of flight for more than 12min, with a high-capacity battery, the flight time will be 20 min or more (available spreadsheet calculation)
- Excellent wind resistance: the efficiency and load of propeller are perfectly optimized, so the wind resistance will be better than general electric aircraft
- High stability: When using GU-344 (three-axis stabilizing system) for the beginner or professional in combination with other electronics for FPV flying; making the GAUI Quad Flyer a very stable vehicle.
- Additional payload capabilities: Maximum Flying Weight is between 1100g to 2200g depending on power system used (330X GAUI Motors/ESCs or 500X GAUI Motors/ESCs), you can install cameras and video recorder, and other system.
- Operation mode and flight characteristics are similar to helicopter, but no complex transmission
- Collapsible body design, greatly reduce the damage rate, which can be repaired easily.
Note: For users who has transplanted GAUI 330X / 330X-S power systems (motors, ESCs) to the 500X Upgrade kit, please use 8 inch propellers.
10 inch propellers are for use with standard 500X motors/ESCs.
It is able to use 2S/1400mah~2000mah LiPo for normal flight without payload, it is recommended to use the 3S LiPo for the 500X if the total flying weight is over 900g. Refer to the Power Efficiency Table to select the battery which come with proper capacity.
The payload above includes the weight of battery, the weight of 500X itself is about 670g.
* The payload calculations and the battery options :
Ex 1: If the 500X carries a HD Camera (weight 350g) and uses a 3S/2000mah LiPo(weight 150g),the flying weight is 1170g (670+350+150).The power consumption in this condition is 141w(as table above).The Power of this battery is 11.1(V) * 2(A) * 60(Min.) = 1332.The flying time is about 7.1(Min.)Calculation : (1332 / 141) * 75%(Bat. Factor) = 7.1 (Min.) Ex 2: If the 500X uses 2pcs of 3S/2000mah LiPo(in parallel), the flying weight is 1050g (670+350+ 150X2).The power consumption in this condition is 167w(as table above).The total Power of the batteries is 11.1(V) * 2(A) * 60(Min.) * 2 (Bat. in parallel)= 2662.The flying time is about 12(Min.) Calculation : (2662 / 167) * 75%(Bat. Factor) = 12 (Min.)"
CAUTION : The Power Consumption Table is calculated based on cruising, the ESC output current may increase 3 or 4 times more for flying mode other than cruising due to increased power output. Make sure to check flying time carefully, OVER discharging of battery during flight may damage your battery and cause flight control failure of the Quad Flyer.
- Quad Flyer Main Frame
- 1pcs 10inch propellers(#222800)
- 4pcs GUEC GM-412 BL Motor 960kV(#222413)
- 4pcs GUEC GE-183 18A ESC(#222183)
- GU-344 Stabilizer System(#210344)
- Protection Frame(#222241)
- Screw Driver Tool
- Nylon/Leather Storage Carrying Bag(#222850)