|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$558.50||$547.10||$530.01||$507.21||Contact US|
GAUI 500X-S Quad Flyer Kit (Including: Scorpion Motors, ESCS, Storage bag,Protection Frame; Not including: GU-344) 222002
500X was designed based on UAV, emphasized advantages are:
- Flight Efficiency: Standard Battery (2S2000mAh) time of flight for more than 12min, with a high-capacity battery, the flight time will be more than 20 min or more (available spreadsheet calculation)
- Excellent wind resistance: the efficiency and load of propeller are perfectly optimized, so the wind resistance will be better than general electric aircraft
- High stability: contains GU-344 (three-axis stabilizing system) for the beginner or the FPV flying, it is a very stable vehicle
- Additional payload capabilities: payload up to 2200g (total lift-up weight), can freely install cameras and video recorder, and other general systems.
- Operation mode and flight characteristics are same as helicopter, but no complex transmission
- Collapsible body design, greatly reduce the damage rate, can be repaired easily.
It is able to use 2S/1400mah~2000mah LiPo for normal flight without payload, it is recommended to use the 3S LiPo for the 500X if the total flying weight is over 900g. Refer to the Power Efficiency Table to select the battery which come with proper capacity.
The payload above includes the weight of battery, the weight of 500X itself is about 670g.
* The payload calculations and the battery options :
Ex 1: If the 500X carries a HD Camera (weight 350g) and uses a 3S/2000mah LiPo(weight 150g),the flying weight is 1170g (670+350+150).The power consumption in this condition is 141w(as table above).The Power of this battery is 11.1(V) * 2(A) * 60(Min.) = 1332.The flying time is about 7.1(Min.)Calculation : (1332 / 141) * 75%(Bat. Factor) = 7.1 (Min.) Ex 2: If the 500X uses 2pcs of 3S/2000mah LiPo(in parallel), the flying weight is 1050g (670+350+ 150X2).The power consumption in this condition is 167w(as table above).The total Power of the batteries is 11.1(V) * 2(A) * 60(Min.) * 2 (Bat. in parallel)= 2662.The flying time is about 12(Min.) Calculation : (2662 / 167) * 75%(Bat. Factor) = 12 (Min.)"
CAUTION : The Power Consumption Table is calculated based on cruising, the ESC output current may increase 3 or 4 times more for flying mode other than cruising due to increased power output. Make sure to check flying time carefully, OVER discharging of battery during flight may damage your battery and cause flight control failure of the Quad Flyer.
- Quad Flyer Main Frame
- 1pcs 10inch propellers(#222800)
- 4pcs GUEC GM-412s BL Motor 960kV(#222412)
- 4pcs GUEC GE-183 18A ESC(#222183)
- Protection Frame
- Screw Driver Tool
- Nylon/Leather Storage Carrying Bag(#222850)
Not include (Need to purchase another)
- 2S1P 7.4V/ 2000mAh ~ 4S1P 14.8V
- GU-344 Stabilizer System 4000mAh LiPo battery(#210344)