|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$70.13||$68.70||$66.55||$63.69||Contact US|
HIFEI KingKong Series 2-6S 80A Electric Speed Control with Data Logger ESC-80A-K
- Microprocessor controlled
- Integrated the function of flying data logger, could recording the flying data as:
- Throttle travel
- Programmable the parameters of ESC through USB cable connected to computer
- Upgradeable the firmware of ESC through Internet
- 80A continous(90A surge)
- Up to 20cells NiMH/NiCad or 2~6cell Lithium-polymer
- High rate adjustable switching (PWM:8KHz/12KHz/16KHz)
- BEC:3.5A (switching BEC)
- Support above 4 micro servos
- Programmable low voltage cutoff
- Programmable cutoff types(soft cutoff/hard cutoff)
- Programmable brake type(disable/soft brake/hard brake)
- Time advance programmable (low/standard/high)
- Programmable current limiting(very sensitive/standard/insensitive/disable)
- Governor mode(low rpm governor/high rpm governor)
- Programmable startup type(very soft start/soft start/fast start)
- Thermal Protection(100 centigrade)
- Apply to most of inrunner and outrunner brushless motors.
- No complex programming, auto adapt work mode.
- A LED (flashes) indicates full throttle.
- Runs motor in forward or reverse by swapping any two motor wire connections.
- Safe “power on” arming program ensures motor will not accidentally turn on.
- Auto shut down when signal is lost or radio interference becomes severe for more than 3 seconds .After radio connection has been reestablished, moving the throttle to the lowest position can restart the motor.
- The ESC is disabled when the voltage is over 26v at power-on.
- Setting up -user manual