|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$39.10||$38.30||$37.11||$35.51||Contact US|
High Quality 4 Port USB HUB Lan Network Server Printer Scanner NAS SPC-0482
- Brand New and High quality.
- USB 2.0 Network Server that allows any networked computer to share a USB printer.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, and is backward compatible with USB1.1.
- Provides an auto-sensing Ethernet port that works with networks.
- That unit also supports multiple protocols and mulitiple operating systems.
- The built-in web management feature provides more convenience by allowing the user to configure, monitor.
- CPU of 1.7GHz and above.
- Minimum 512MB RAM.
- Windows XP / Vista, Windows 7.
- MAC OS Bonjour search for USB LPR Printer.
- Available ethernet port in home/office network.
- Printer or Multi-function printer with USB connection.
- External USB hard drive, USB flash drive, USB memory card reader.
- USB Speaker*, USB Webcam*, USB Scanner. etc.
- *Some USB device require a direct connection for optimum performance.
- USB Server Utility Support: Windows XP/Vista, Windows7.
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Network Interface: 10/IOOMbps RJ45.
- USB Device Connection: USB 2.0 / backward compatible with USB 1.1.
- Standards: 10/100M Base Ethernel TCP/IP, HTTP Server, LPR, Bonjour search, DHCP, Auto-MDIX, USB2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Management: Web Interface, Windows Utility.
First, this sharing can only be connected to ordinary routers ,switches, hubs, and other sub-line equipment can not be connected
Second, we shared this can only be connected to the wired network can not access the wireless network to use ( that is to say your computer with your router connection to access the wired network can not use the wireless network .)