|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.15||$35.41||$34.31||$32.83||Contact US|
HK401B Heading Hold AVCS Gyro Like Futaba GY401 for Ecilop
- The now famous HK401B is known to have the same characteristics as the Futaba GY401. In fact we guarantee you wont know the difference! No tail drift, excellent hold characteristics and a level of reliability only found in $100+ gyros.
Dont risk your heli with other cheap Gyros when the HK401B has been proven by thousands of pilots to be stable and accurate in a variety of temperatures and helicopters.
- Compatible with both Digital and Analog systems<10S
- Minimizes rudder trim changes caused by wind, other meteorological changes, and varieties of helicopter attitude changes are automatically cancelled.
- Sensor vibration proofing
- Simple sensitivity adjustment
- Digital proportional RIC system
- Operating voltage: 4.8V ~6V( common for receiver)
- Operating temperature: -lOL r-.rf-45 C
- Dimensions: 28x26x20 mm
- Operating current: 80mA
*Note:Make sure you isolate your Gyro from vibration. Use double sided foam tape and never use cable ties. Vibration will cause harm to the Gyro and degrade performance