|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$16.85||$16.50||$15.99||$15.30||Contact US|
Hobbylord Bumblebee 40A Brushless ESC Speed Controller for Multi-rotor Aircraft
- Compatible with Lithium and Nickel batterytypes.(Lithium-ion/Lithium-Polymer or Nickel Metal Hydride/Nickel Cadmium) Extreme low output resistance, super current endurance.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut_off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- Start modes: Normal / Soft / super-soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor, Providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum ):210000 RPM(2 poles),70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000RPM(12 poles).
- Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately for extremely easily programming the ESC at the field;With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC, and totally there are 15 songs can be selected.
- Current: 40A
- Burst Current(>10S:)55A
- Battery Cell:2~6S Li-poly or NIMH/NiCd:5~18S
- BEC Output:5V/3A
- BEC Mode(Notel):Switch
- User Programmable: Available
- Balance Discharge Protection:N/A