|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.16||$35.42||$34.32||$32.84||Contact US|
Hobbywing FlyFun Pentium 60A Built-in 3A BEC Brushless ESC For RC Aircraft & Helicopter
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card.
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Programmable Items:
Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
Timing: low / medium / high.
Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
- Output: Continuous 60A, Burst 80A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
FlyFun-60A: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 70mm (L) * 31mm (W) * 14mm (H).