|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$23.72||$23.23||$22.51||$21.54||Contact US|
Hobbywing Guard-18A Brushless ESC for RC Airplane and Helicopter
- Guard-18A is the product in the "Guard" series.
- It has a special feature that makes it very interesting and attractive.
- Lithium Battery Balance Discharge Monitoring and Protection Design
- This function is a great innovation. With this function, the "Guard" series ESC can monitor the discharge voltage of EACH Li-xx (Li-ion/LiPo) cell in a battery pack at any time. So from now you needn't worry about the over-discharge problem for the weakest cell, the lithium battery pack will have a much longer life. This design helps R/C fans to reduce the cost for buying battery packs.
- Output: Continuous 18A, Burst 22A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NiMH battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V (Linear mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 45mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 12mm (H).
- Weight: 27g.
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Programmable Items:
Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
Battery Type: Li-xx (Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx (NiMH or NiCd).
Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
Timing: low / medium / high.
Reset: reset all the programmable items to its default setting.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is helpful to get the best current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability
- Compatible with Hobbywing's program card