|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$51.41||$50.36||$48.79||$46.69||Contact US|
Hobbywing Pentium-10A Brushless ESC for Aircraft and Helicopter 4-Pack
- Pentium-10A is the product in the "PENTIUM" series. "PENTIUM" series has the full range of ESCs from 6A to 100A.
1.1 Output: Continuous 10A, Burst 12A up to 10 Secs.
1.2 Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
1.3 BEC: 1A / 5V (Linear mode).
1.4 Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
1.5 Size: 27mm (L) * 17mm (W) * 6mm (H).
1.6 Weight: 9g.
2.1 Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
2.2 Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Programmable Items:
Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
Timing: low / medium / high.
Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
- 4 Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is helpful for getting a super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card