|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$61.99||$60.72||$58.82||$56.29||Contact US|
Hobbywing Platinum 100A Pro ESC w/ 5.25V/6V BEC for RC Aircraft EDF Jets Helicopter 6S
- High performance microprocessor, best compatibility with all kinds of motors, highest driving efficiency.
- Three types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- The throttle signal is transfered through optical/electrical coupled system to avoid electromagnetic interference.
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- Wide-opened heat-sink has the best heat dissipation effect.
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the built-in USB adapter in the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, Digital LED Program Card, Professional LCD Program Box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Output: Continuous 100A, burst 150A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiMH battery.
- BEC: 4A, 5.25V or 6V switchable by software.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optical/electrical coupled system.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.(BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 70mm (L) * 34mm (W) * 16mm (H).
- Weight: 82g.