|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$146.99||$143.99||$139.49||$133.49||Contact US|
Hobbywing Platinum-120A-HV-PRO ESC 120A Brushless ESC for RC Multicopter 600 Helicopter
- Platinum-120A-HV-PRO ESC belongs to Hobbywing's "Platinum" series products line, it is the most significant top-class product for aircraft and helicopter.
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Wide-open heat-sink design to get the best heat dissipation effect.
- With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- The throttle signal is transfered through optically coupled system to avoid the electromagnetic interference.
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- Output: Continuous 120A, burst 180A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 5-12 cells lithium battery or 15-36 cells NIMH battery.
- BEC: None.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system.
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 88mm (L) * 55mm (W) * 15mm (H).
- Weight: 125g.
- Super powerful for 600 class helicopter (Working with 8 or 10 cells Lipo battery)
- Very powerful for 700 class helicopter (Working with 10 or 12 cells Lipo battery)
- Super powerful for large scale aircraft such as F3A
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.