|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$35.04||$34.33||$33.26||$31.83||Contact US|
Hobbywing Platinum-40A-PRO 40A ESC Brushless Motor ESC for RC Airplane
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Wide-open heat-sink design to get the best heat dissipation effect.
- With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- The output voltage of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection
- Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Output: Continuous 40A, burst 60A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NIMH battery.
- BEC: Switching mode DC-DC regulator. 3A@5.25V or 3A@6V switchable by user progromming.
- Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system.
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
(BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 59mm (L) * 27mm (W) * 12mm (H).
- Weight: 38g.
- Super powerful for 450 and 400 class helicopter
- Very powerful for middle scale aircraft