|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$56.23||$55.08||$53.36||$51.07||Contact US|
HOBBYWING Platinum 60A Brushless Motor Programmable ESC SL110 for RC Model Helicopter or Airplane
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Maximum motor speed: 210000RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- The output of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- With governor mode for helicopter.
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
- Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. It is easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
- Model: Platinum-60A
- Dimensions: 70mm x 34mm x 16mm
- Working Voltage: Li-ion/Li-poly: 7.4 - 22.2v
- NiMh/Nicd: 6 - 21.6v
- Continuous Output Current: 60A
- Max. Output Current: 90A
- BEC Mode: Switch
- BEC Ouput: 5.25V or 6V / 3A
- User Programmable: Yes
- Cable Type: 14 AWG (Battery & Motor)
- Cable Length: 100mm (Battery),105mm (Motor),300mm (Receiver)
- Input Battery Types: NiCd/ Nimh/ Li-po Battery
- Recommend Model: Helicopter / Airplane