|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.10||$35.37||$34.26||$32.79||Contact US|
Holybro Kakute_V1.0 Flight Controller FPV 32bit for RC Drone Quadcopter
- Recessed, sideways pin headers. Also enables soldering of all wires directly to pads without use of any pin headers.
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
- Extremely low profile design.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S (on 'BAT' pad only!).
- VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
- Filtered voltage output - output 5v 800mA (and 3.3v 150mA where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
- Cleanflight support (RACE target).
- BLHeli flashing supported by hardware
- Raceflight ready
- Betaflight ready
- STM32F303CCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4.2g
- 1x Kakute Flight Controller