|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$941.18||$921.97||$893.16||$854.75||Contact US|
HORIZON H6(SteadyGim6 PLUS) 3 Axis Brushless Camera Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer with Encoder for DSLR Camera
HORIZON H6:This is new model for SteadyGim6 PLUS,we update the SteadyGim6 PLUS with HORIZON H6,a few new features here is different with SteadyGim6 PLUS.
- The ultimate in handheld DSLR Gimbal Stabilizer, now with added encoders in all axis for a rock solid performance. Gone are the days with drifting horizon.
- CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum and carbon fiber. The SteadyGim6 PLUS Gimbal Stabilizer is an easy to use 3-Axis Gimbal that sets up in as little as 3 minutes. The tool-less design gives you the access to make micro adjustments on the film. It supports cameras up to 3.5kg (BMCC,Canon 5D Mark II,Mark III,C300 etc).The SteadyGim6 PLUS is designed for the most demanding cinema packages. This model has powerful motors, so you can attach a follow focus, matte box, and any extras without worrying if the gimbal can support the extra weight.
- Ready to use in Handheld Mode
- Batteries can operate up 15 hours when fully charged.
- 4 Operating Modes- Follow, Locked mode, Head Lock, Invert Mode
- Bluetooth control and tuning via Android on both Mac and PC (Option)
- BeStableCam Specialized Gimbal Drive Motors with Encoders
- Brushless motor technology
- LEDs indicate the battery level.
- New Encoder technology is more efficient.
- Metal Aluminium alloy CNC construction & Engineering carbon tubes
- Supports camera/lens combos up to 3,000 grams/3 kg/3.6 lbs
- Supports: BMCC,Canon 5D MarkII,MarkIII,Sony A7 series (400g lens limitations), Pansonic GH3,GH4,NEX series, Lumix Series , BMPCC
- Easy to adjust the center of gravity.
- Mode 1: Heading Follow Mode - The Camera slowly tracks your movements.
- Mode 2: Heading Lock Mode - The operator can‘t move any direction and camera stays locked in one position.
- Mode 3: Heading and Pitch Follow Mode - The Camera slowly tracks your movements on pan and tilt axis.
- Mode 4: Inverted Mode - An inverted mode can be achieved by flipping the gimbal upside-down in follow mode or you can restart in an inverted mode.
Modes can also be customized in the software. Other example modes: inverted mode, turn motors off/on, set tilt angles by hand, faster follow mode...An inverted mode can be achieved by flipping the gimbal upside-down in follow mode or you can restart in an inverted mode.
SteadyGim6 PLUS Mode Operating Steps:
- Turn on the power,the default mode is heading follow mode
- Click the mode button twice, to activate the joystick function,you can manually operate the pan and tilt with a joystick.(Use joystick control from this step)
- Click 3 times continuously, it is in heading lock mode,the operator can‘t move any direction and camera stays locked in one position.
- Click 4 times continuously, it is in heading and pitch follow mode,the camera slowly tracks your movements on pan and tilt axis.
- Click 5 times continuously, it is in inverted mode,it can be achieved by flipping the gimbal upside-down in follow mode or you can restart in an inverted mode.
- Weight: 2.5kgs
- Bearing weight: 5kg(camera+lens)
- Camera support: BMCC Canon 5D2, 5D3, 6D, 7D, 60D, Nikon D600, D90, D700, etc
- Camera frame size: <=180mm
- Precision: +/- 0.02 degree
- Power supply: about 6 hours
- Rotation range: pitch(+/-90degree)/roll(+/-60degree)/rotation(+/-360degree)
- Supported Camera Dimensions Maximum depth at center of mass on camera base plate: 4.7" / 100 mm
- Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 7.7" / 220 mm
- Maximum width: 6.3" /200 mm
- NOT INCLUDE BATTERY.
- Camera is not included
- Although the HORIZON H4 Lite is tested with a camera before shipping, it does not come pre-tuned or balanced for your specific camera setup. Customers will be responsible for tuning and balancing their camera.
- 1x SteadyGim6 PLUS 3 Axis BMCC DSLR Camera Stabilizer
- 1x Joystick
- 1x Gimbal Tuning Stand
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Hard Case with Preformed Foam Inserts