|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$13.27||$13.00||$12.59||$12.05||Contact US|
Invensense ISZ-500 ISZ500 Z-axis integrated MEMS Rate Gyroscope Gyro Chip
- The ISZ-500 Z-axis integrated MEMS rate gyroscope is designed for high performance audio-video remote controllers, 3D mice, and general motion sensing applications which require sensing rotational motion up to ±500C
- The device can be used as a standalone yaw-rate sensor, or can be combined with the InvenSense IDG-500 X/Y-axis gyroscope, for a complete 3-axis solution where all devices mount in plane with the rest of the system electronics. The ISZ-500 features a primary output with a full-scale range of ±500°c, for higher-speed motion tracking; and has a secondary output with a full-scale range of ±110C for higher-sensitivity applications.
- The device leverages InvenSense’s patented and proprietary Nasiri-Fabrication design and manufacturing platform, where the MEMS and CMOS control electronics are bonded and hermetically sealed, allowing direct electrical interconnections and testing at the wafer level. This approach minimizes parasitic capacitance and improves signal-to-noise ratios versus competitive solutions.
- The ISZ-500 includes all the integrated electronics required for complete application-ready functionality. Factory-trimmed scale factors eliminate the need for external active components and end-user calibration. An integrated AutoZero feature helps minimize bias drift over temperature. The part is available in a compact 4x5x1.2mm package.
- This product is RoHS and Green Compliant.
- 1 x Invensense ISZ-500 ISZ500 Z-axis integrated MEMS Rate Gyroscope Gyro Chip