|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$45.12||$44.20||$42.82||$40.98||Contact US|
iPeaka EFM30A D-Shot ESC 4-IN-1 BLHELI_S - (MUILTSHOT) for FPV Quadcopter Drone
DShot is a new communication protocol between flight controller (FC) and ESC, substitute to Oneshot and Multishot. DShot stands for Digital Shot.
Advantage of DShot
Compared to Oneshot and Multishot, we are informed that DShot is better because:
- No More ESC Calibration Required (no oscillator drift)
- More Accurate ESC Signal, and more robust against electrical noise
- Higher Resolution of 2048 Steps, compared to others of 1000 steps
- Faster Than Oneshot
- Safer, every signal has cyclic redundancy check
Support s D-shot .
- BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Current and Voltage output
- NO BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- NO External capacitors needed
Please do not connect external decive like video transmitter, camera etc. to the power soldering point.
(Adding BEC module to power the external divice is recommend.)
- 1 x iPeaka EFM30A BLHeli_S D-shot 4-in-1 ESC