|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$48.20||$47.21||$45.74||$43.77||Contact US|
JETFUN MK KK UFO-760 Quadcopter Frame Aircraft 760 Multi-Copter Wheelbase
- Name: UFO-760 Quadcopter frame
- Structure: 2.8mm air splint high precision laser production + stainless steel high
- strength screws + high strength nylon nut
- Wheelbase: 760mm
- Flight mode: suitable for + type and X type four axis flight, can easily complete the somersault brush pot and other stunts.
- Products include: frame set + fixed parts + sponge supporting foot pad +
- UFO-760 design for 760mm wheelbase, with new structure design, larger wheelbase,lighter weight ( 230g ), higher strength.
- 760mm wheelbase can becontrolled more easily , the best choice for the novice for FPV aerial photography.
- the appearance of fashion contains user-friendly design, flight control panel
+ flight mode or X mode provides details of different angle installation, also onsidered battery fixing or aerial platform installation ( fully compatible with the MK KK flight control Board)
- flight efficiency: standard cell ( 4S / 3600mAh ) time of flight 18min above,with a high capacity battery, flight time can be more than 25min
- good wind resistance to rotor rotor loading efficiency and achieve an optimal balance, so the wind resistance more than the general electric aircraft
- with the use of high stability of intelligent version of FCB - M flight control board, as set in the stability augmentation system, automatic identification of electric regulating throttle travel value, for beginners can reduce the flight adjustment trouble, or FPV flight, is a very stable stage.
- system scalability: with GPS positioning system and navigation system, UFO-760 does not need to make any changes
Configuration requirements:(not included)
- More than 4 channel wireless remote control device 1 set
- Brushless motor A2212 / KV900 *4
- 30-50 A brushless electric ESC*4
- 10 x4.5 Propellers *2 pairs
- 4 cells 11.1V 3600 mAh lithium polymer battery and charger *1