|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$39.19||$38.39||$37.19||$35.59||Contact US|
JOYO JF-15 California Sound Simulator Vintage Gain Electric Guitar Effects Pedal True Stompbox
- California sound distortion pedal from JOYO. The modern rockers all prefer high-gain lead and rhythm channels, and the JF-15 circuit was designed to replicate the sound of these incredible amps.
- Gleaming with sparkle and smooth saturation, just like a modern tube amp from mesa boogie, orange or diamond, the California sound will work its way into your pedal chain for good reason sound. The features on this distortion pedal really provide flexibility and sweet various sounds. Used for rhythm work suitable for punk and rock-rap, this pedal needs only 1/2 gain from the drive channel, you can scoop the mids and allow just the brightness and balls to ring out; you can use it as a low-pass filter (cut mid and high 100 percent) on a bass or even process vocals with it (as a sidechain via reamp or even live) for a tight, unique effect.
- With the output near max and drive backed off a bit it provides a really smooth, subtle overdrive (used as a clean boost to get just a bit more sparkle out of an old champ-style tube amp).
- The JF15 is an overdrive/boost pedal has been likened to the rich and warm overdrive tones of the Boogie MK2 amplifier, one of the most revered tube amps ever made.
- 3 band EQ section and controls for level, gain and voice gives you huge scope for tone shaping to get the most accurate all California cream sound! Rugged Aluminium case and true bypass circuitry make this the best value Boogie pedal around!
- Models Amp Roar of a Mesa Boogie MK
- 6 controls for shaping EQ and overdrive response: Low, Mid, High, Level, Voice, and Drive
- Rugged Aluminum alloy casing
- Brand: Joyo
- Power: 9V battery or standard Boss style adapter
- Function: Joyo JF-15 guitar pedal with California sound
- 6 Adjusting Knobs:Low:Adjust the low frequency;Mid: Adjust the middle frequency;High: Adjust the high frequency;Voice: Adjust the frequency response and the distortion, together with the adjustment of Drive, it can simulate many kinds of amplifier;Drive: Gain control;Level: Adjust the output level
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms
- Running Current: 3.8ma
- Power: 6F22 9V battery / DC 9V adapter
- Color: White
- Package Weight: 470g(With battery)
- Approved: CE / FCC
- After Sales Service: 1 Year Warranty
- Feel the sound of the Mesa Boogie MKII amplifier and get lots of natural and focused rock tones.
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
- Dimensions: 11.8(L)X8.7(H)X3.8(W)cm
- Weight: 0.46KG
- LED will be in red light when the effect pedal is in use, if no light or in the dim light, please change a new battery
- When you use an adapter, the battery inside will stop working automatically
- 1 x New JOYO JF-15 Simulator Vintage Gain Electric Guitar Effects Pedal