|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$53.66||$52.57||$50.93||$48.74||Contact US|
JOYO JF14 American Sound Fender Amplifier Simulator 57 Amp Electric Guitar Reproduction Effects Pedal Stompbox
- The JOYO American sound guitar effect pedals is one of the UKs most popular Amp simulators from the JOYO first series of pedals.The pedal is designed to introduce the right kind of overdrive, just like an alnico 12-inch speaker pushed to the limits, adding more natural distortion to an already saturated tube.
- The sound you hear on the 60's surf classics, as well as the country and rockabilly hits from the 50's is the classic fender clean channel. This warm sound which first emerged in 1953. Some describe the tone of the amp as dark, as there is less high end, but it features a full 3-band EQ in case that's really not what you're looking for.
- Everyone describes the tone of the original deluxe tweed amps as warm, which might be an understatement. Tubes would melt back to liquid glass if this thing ran as a guitar head from inside a closed back cabinet. The features on this distortion pedal really provide flexibility and sweet various sounds. Used for rhythm work suitable for all kinds of tunes (elvis, beach boys, buddy holly, all the like and more).
-The Joyo JF-14 is reproduces the tone of the Fender 57 Deluxe amplifier which is sought after for classic tones reminiscent of America Rock guitarists. This little pedal is highly adjustable with mid, high, low knobs along with level, voice and drive for clean, totally driven and everything across the spectrum and sound range.
- This JOYO pedal has the smooth, subtle overdrive everyone expects from fender-style tube amps near full volume. When used as a clean boost you get more liquid / sonic gold. Compression and fatness that you usually don't hear from a pedal. True-bypass wiring leaves the tone unaffected when the pedal is switched off, while quality pots, jacks and components ensure that the sound it equally as impressive when you get going.
- If you know the rockabilly, surf and twang guitar of the 50's, 60's and American bandstand era, then you know and can appreciate this sound.
- Here's Shane from In the Blues with a lovely demo recording directly into a Zoom recorder and shows you how its done..
- Models the twang and clarity of a Fender 57 Deluxe
- 6 controls for shaping EQ and overdrive response: Low, Mid, High, Level, Voice, and Drive
- Rugged Aluminum alloy casing
- Dimensions: 11.8(L)X8.7(H)X3.8(W)cm
- Power: 9V battery or standard Boss style adapter
- American sound which can performs greatly from original sound to overdrive.
- Material: Aluminium alloy with stoving vanish
- Weight: 0.46KG
- Reproduces the sound of a for Deluxe amp, which can perfectly perform from original sound to overdrive.
- Connect the input jack with the guitar tightly, and the effects pedal will start working then.
- LOW: Adjust the low frequency;
- MID: Adjust the middle frequency;
- HIGH: Adjust the high frequency;
- VOICE: Adjust the frequency response and the distortion; together with the adjustment of DRIVE, it can simulate many kinds of amplifier;
- DRIVE: Gain control;
- LEVEL: Adjust the output level.
- Input impedance: 1M ohms
- Output impedance: 1K ohms
- Running current: 3.8mA
- Powered by: 1 * 6F22 9V battery / DC 9V adapter (neither included)
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Effect pedal size: Approx. 12 * 9 * 5.5cm / 4.7 * 3.5 * 2.2in
- Effect pedal weight: 394g / 13.9oz
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- Low, mid and high controls along with level, voice and drive.
- Uses 9v battery or power supply
- Dimensions: 11.8(L)X8.7(H)X3.8(W)cm
- 1 x JF-14 Sound Fender box / Guitar Effect Pedal