|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.16||$35.42||$34.32||$32.84||Contact US|
JPEG Camera Serial UART Interface with Built-in Infrared (TTL level)
- LS-Y201-IR-TTL is LinkSprite's new generation serial port camera module. It can captures high resolution pictures using the serial port. LS-Y201 is a modular design that outputs JPEG images through UART, and can be easily integrated into existing design.
- The infrared feature has an built-in light sensor to sense the ambient light and will automatically turn on the infrared LED.
- Arduino sample code provided!
- VGA/QVGA/160*120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 38400
- DC 3.3V or 5V power supply
- Size 32mm X 32mm
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- The pin near C03 is AV output pin, which is an analog output pin.
- Different image capture systems
- Environmental monitoring
- Industry monitoring
- Medical equipment
- Video phone
- Vehicle based GPS
- NEW User Manual
- Optical spec
- Evaluation Software
- Linksprite Open Source Code for X86
- Arduino Sample code