|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$34.20||$33.50||$32.46||$31.06||Contact US|
JY6013 Auto Range Digital Capacitor Capacitance Tester Meter Cap 0.01pF to 47mF
- JINGYAN M6013 V2 Auto-ranging capacitance meter.
- Using 128X64 dot matrix LCD, can display 5 digit reading, Large range of measuring 0.01pF to 470mF (470000uF) capacitance, which enough for DIY user to professional engineer usage.
- M6013 have fast reading speed and high accuracy up to 1%.
- Reading a 2200uF only take ~0.2s
*PLEASE DISCHARGE THE CAPACITOR BEFORE TESTING
Compare M6013 old V1 and new V2 Improvement:
1) Larger measuring range, V2 can read up to 470mF
2) New large dot matrix LCD
3) More stable on reading, (with auto running averaging function, can read pF more stable and accuracy)
4) New housing with stand
5) Can use 2X AA battery rather than 9V
6) Can use mirco usb as external power.
*Accuracy maybe affected by the test lead’s length and distance of test leads. Especially testing pF small capacitance, shortest test lead is recommended, and be careful the surrounding EMI or RF noise may affect the pF reading.
1) Accuracy: Up to 1% (detail on above table)
2) High Resolution: 5 digit
3) Measuring voltage: <0.8V
4) Clamping voltage: ~1.25V (open voltage)
5) Battery 2X AA 1.5V battery
6) External Power: 5V micro USB
7) Operating current 0.02A
8) Battery Life time: >80 Hours
Accuracy (After Zero, tested with 1nF, 1uF, 1000uF)
Refresh Time (Manual Mode)
*Auto mode take 0 to 2s more time depend on value
Larger capacitance take more measuring time
0.01pF to 47.000nF
~0.2s to 1s
47.00nF to 47.000uF
~0.2s to 2s
47.00uF to 470.00mF
1 to 3%+1Digit (Larger capacitance will have larger error)
~0.2s to 30s
1) POWER ON
Press and hold the ON/ OFF circle orange button for 1 to 2 second to power on.
Press and release the ON/ OFF button to shut down meter.
2) AUTO/ MANUAL mode:
i) Auto Range:
Press and release the RANGE button and at the first line of LCD will show “AUTO:"
At auto mode meter will automatically select the best range to detect.
ii) Manual Range:
Scroll the manual range from 47nF, 47uF and 470mF range by press and release the RANGE button
In LCD will show MANUAL at first LCD line and show at second line: 0-47NF, 47NF TO 47UF and 47UF TO 470MF.
3) 1 Key Zero:
OPEN circuit the test leads’ terminal.
Press and release the “ZERO" button, LCD shows “ZERO" and wait the zero disappear.
If you are using the meter array socket, you need to OPEN circuit to set zero too.
You can use the 8 pin socket to measure the capacitor
5) Running Average:
It will automatically start running average if the capacitance reading become stable and user can get more accuracy reading.
During running average it will show “AVG” at right bottom LCD or it will show raw data icon “RAW”
As a result, if you want to get higher accuracy reading, you can take the reading during AVG display.
This function will automatically on, once the raw data is noise.
LCD backlight will on during power on
7) Auto Sleep:
Around 8 to 10 hours for not testing, it will shut down automatically to save power.
8) OVERFLOW or OL:
Display overflow when the value is out of range, you can check that you are zero correctly.
9) PLASTIC STAND:
If you don’t use the stand, press and push the lock position:
- 1 unit M6013
- 1 pair test probe