|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$130.13||$127.48||$123.49||$118.18||Contact US|
KDS Ebar Electronic 3 Axis Sensor Flybarless System Gyro PPC for R/C Hobby Helicopter
KDS-EBAR is an easy-to-use three-axis gyroscope system which helps players to flexible control the helicopter without the mechanical flybar, its higher flight performance, such as the high efficiency, longer flight time with less power (fuel) and high motive force, makes it more flexible to be operated, and so that it can be adjusted to adapt to operator¡¦s handing habits.
KDS-EBAR has a built-in advanced tall gyroscope which adopts the latest MEMS technology to help you to lock and control perfectly the rudder of your helicopter while helping you to easily control the spinning.
KDS-EBAR is almost suitable for any size of electric or fuel powered helicopter, it is suitable for beginners due to its stable and flexible flight performance, and it also suitable for intermediate and professional pilots due to its high accuracy.
However, KDS-EBAR is not designed for beginners! If you are lack of the operation experience of remote control helicopter, please consult with an experience pilot and let him help you install and adjust the helicopter, and it is best to let him help you conduct the fist flight.
- The manual will guide you to finish the installation step by step from the correct mechanical installation to the first fight.
- You may feel it is very complicated in the first place, but after the first adjustment, you will feel that KDS-EBAR adjustment is very simple.
- KDS-EBAR applies to 32 bit micro-controller with Super processing and operation ability.
- KDS-EBAR comes with high performance built-in gyro sensor. It can work for all 250 size to 700 size Nitro or EP powered rc helicopters.
- KDS-EBAR supports traditional 90 degree swash, and 120 degree and 140 degree swash.
- KDS-EBAR features built-in spinning correcting functions. When helicopter spins, and rotates tail, it will spin at a fixed point steadily, but not drift.
- The functions of sensor inside KDS-EBAR are the same KDS900 gyro`s; KDS-EBAR can work with narrow band 760us servos.
- It is simple to set each parameter of KDS-EBAR in setup card attached, but no need computer.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 9V
- Quiescent Current: 50mA
- Operating Temperature: 20 - 45 degree C
- Operating Humidness: 0 - 80%
- Dimension (Length x Width x Height): 39 x 30 x 15mm
- Weight: 30g (with connecting wire)