|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$156.70||$153.50||$148.71||$142.31||Contact US|
Latest CNC Router Integrated Intelligent 4 Axis 5A TB6600 Stepping Motor Driver 12-50V
- Comparing with the previous 3rd generation TB6560AHQ Stepper Driver, besides including all the functions that the 3rd generation TB6560AHQ Stepper Driver has, this newly released 3rd generation TB6600HG Stepper Driver was specially developed for bigger stepper motors which have higher current. As long as the current range of the stepper motors is within 0.2-5.0 amps, all the 2 Phase or 4 Phase of Nema17, Nema23, Nema24 and Nema34 stepper motors will work perfectly with this new TB6600HG Stepper Driver.
- Actually, the 3rd generation TB6600HG Stepper Drivers have two types of versions, one is the standard version, and another is the professional version. Compare to the standard version, the professional version mainly has two more functions than the standard version, one is the “computer G-code recording function”, and another is the “manual programing function”. Except these two functions, these two types of versions have no other differences.
- Firstly, both of these two types of versions have upgraded their PCB boards, the re-designing the PCB board will avoid the TB6600HG chip on the board being easily blown as the previous version.
With the embedded intelligent memory chip, the professional version of this 3rd generation 4 Axis TB6600HG Stepper Driver can easily record the G-code running on the CNC software (e.g. Mach3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc..) of the computer, and then rerun the recorded G-code to make the stepper motor work without the computer any more.
- Furthermore, the upgraded external manual control tools (display panel and control pad) on the professional version can be not only used for manually controlling the stepper motor, but also manually programming the G-code. All the manually Programmed G-code will also be recorded in to the embedded intelligent memory chip, and then we also can easily run the recorded G-code to control the stepper motor. Considering that the computer G-code recording function is enough for all the four axis working without computer, to avoid repeated function, the manual programming function is mainly designed for one axis to make linear motion, therefore, the four axis cannot be manually programmed simultaneously. This function is widely used on working which just need one Axis, such as RBI machine, Conveyor etc.
- Lately, both of these two types of versions adopt the totally enclosed optical isolation and bipolar constant-current chopper to insure working at low noise & vibration, and avoid creeping at a low speed. It is very suitable for driving the 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors.
- In short, the qualities and functions of the new 3rd generation advanced 4 Axis TB6600HG Stepper Driver are revolutionized from the previous version. So, we believe that these two types of versions must satisfy different users on CNC DIY.
- The item you are watching is the 4 Axis Standard Version (TB4H-CD-S (Box)), if you need the other versions, please feel free to contact with us.
- Click here for the comparison between TB6560AHQ and TB6600HG Chipset.
- Click here for more details about the TB6600HG Chipset.
- High performance, cost-effective.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- To manually control the stepper motor, both of the standard and professional drivers have been equipped with the display panel and control pad.
- Automatically identify both of the computer and control pad, functions of the computer and control pad can be switched intelligently for each other without any interference.
- Display panel can real-time trail the running path of G-Code on the computer or input by the control pad, and then completely and Simultaneous display the changing of each axis'(X, Y, Z axis etc.) values on its screen.
- Both of the standard version and professional version are compatible with the Mach2, Mach3(Default Software), LinuxCNC(EMC2), KCAM4 CNC Software, etc.. Besides, the professional version also can automatically trail the path running path of G-Code from the CNC software (e.g. Mach3, EMC2, KCAM4, etc.) of the computer and record the G-code into the memory chip; Easy to repeatedly run the G-code to control the stepper motors without computer.
- The professional version also support manual programming via the control pad, as long as input the required values on one axis and record them in the memory chip of the driver, and then run these recorded values to drive the axis to make linear motion, widely used on RBI machine, Conveyor and so on.
- Automatically finish Tool-settings on X, Y, Z Axis via the control pad, without the support of the computer.
- Compatible with all the motors with 0.2A-5.0A (peak) rated current, four types of adjustable output current can be set on the driver board.
- 1, 2, 4(new mode), 8, 16 adjustable microstep control, motors run more precisely and smoothly.
- Overload, overcurrent, overheat, overvoltage and undervoltage protection to avoid damaging your computer and devices.
- Totally enclosed optical isolation and single-chip PWM bipolar sinusoidal chopper to insure motors work at low noise & vibration, and avoid motors creep at a low speed.
- With one 0-10V PWM Signal output port for speed adjustment and one Relay control port.
- 5 types of input control in manual control interface, to set Limit, Estop, Midpoint-Setting, Cutter-presetting/Tool-Setting etc...
- Cooling Aluminium Box Design for Cooling, and protect the driver board from being damaged by dirt, dust or other liquids.
- For processing various pattern mould.
- For advising, such as brand, architechture mould, badge, nameplate, display boards, doorplate, furniture decoration, etc..
- For carving portrait, scenery, handwriting, sealing, etc..
- Suitable for any small-and-medium automatic equipment with CNC controller, such as X-Y-Z tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices.
- DC 12-48V power supply selection
- Voltage Selection:
12-24V DC power supply for Nema 17 stepper motors
24-36V DC power supply for Nema 23 stepper motors
36-48V DC power supply for Nema 34 stepper motors
- (High(≥50V) voltage will be easy to cause the driver and stepper motors to be damaged!!!)
- Output current of the power supply can be calculated by the following formula:
- Output current = Rated current of your stepper motors * quantity + 2A
- (For example, if you want to drive 3 * 2A Nema 23 stepper motors, theoretically 24V 8A DC power supply is recommended, but higher power such as 24V 10A/15A also will be good.
If you are not sure about the selection of power supply, please feel free to contact us for help)
- Please SHUT DOWN the power before you plug or unplug the connectors to avoid burning up the board.
Click here to download the manual
- 1 * Intelligent 4 Axis TB6600HG Stepper Driver
- 1 * Handle Controller (Build-in))
- 1 * LCD Display Panel (Build-in)
- 1 * Parallel Cable
- 1 * CD
- 6 * Terminal