|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$342.90||$335.90||$325.41||$311.41||Contact US|
Lilliput 7" 664/W LED FPV Aerial Photography Monitor 5.8GHz Wireless Receiver for Canon MARK 5D II III
- 664/O = 664 + HDMI output (SKU:26509)
- 664/P = 664 + Peaking Filter, False Colors, Histogram, Exposure,(SKU:26508)
- 664/O/P = 664 + HDMI output + Peaking Filter, False Colors, Histogram, Exposure(SKU:26510)
- 664/W = 664 + 5.8Ghz Wireless Receiver(SKU:26511)
- Professional video camera monitor
Lilliput monitors are famous for manufacturing durable and high quality hardware, at a fraction of the cost of competitors. The 664 is with all the accessories you need - hot shoe mount adapter, sun shade, HDMI cable and remote control, saving you a great deal in accessories alone
Lilliput highest resolution 7" monitor.
- A higher resolution monitor gives more detail. The 664 features 25% more pixels than Lilliput's other 7" monitors. It is the highest resolution Lilliput 7” monitor.
800:1 Contrast 7" monitor.
- If the 25% increase resolution is not enough to make you upgrade, the 800:1 contrast ratio definitely will. Thanks to new enhanced LED backlight technology, all colours look clear and consistent. So you will get satisfied post production.
Wide view angles
- The 664 display remains perfectly viewable 178 degrees horizontally and 178 degrees vertically (from the centre point). You can stand adjacent to the monitor and still get a perfectly clear picture.
This feature is useful and helpful when there are multiple cameramen and a director standing around the one monitor to view content. Everybody will get a clear picture
- Model NO.: 664/W
- Type: Aerial Photography
- Panel:7" IPS Panel
- Viewing Angle: 178/178(H/V)
- Contrast: 800:1
- High Brightness:400CD/M2
- Resolution:1280X800, up to 1920X1080
- Input Signal: AV
IPS panel wide viewing angles
- Shutter shortcut button
- 178° Wide viewing angles
- High resolution: 1280 × 800
- High brightness: 400cd/m2
- High contrast: 800: 1
- Faster response time
- Wide voltage: DC 7-24V
- Slimmer design
Multiple Power support, makes outdoor photography more convenient and practical
- No "blue screen" problem when the signal gets weak, flying much further and never lose image
- Sunlight readable with ultra brightness&definition screen
5.8GHZ 7 Channel AV Receiver
- Built-in AV receiver support PAL / NTSC switch automatically,
- Anti-black, anti-blue, anti-flash.
- Simulation of composite video AV inputs, aerial camera connection.
- Not affect by 2.4GHz R/C Radios
- High capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery, make power cables free.
- Small, light weight, durable.
|Physical Resolution||1280× 800, support 1920× 1080|
|Viewing Angle||178° / 178° (H/V)|
|Audio||Speaker×1(built-in), Ear Phone Slot×1(built-in)|
|Input Voltage||DC 7-24V|
|Battery Plate||V-mount, Anton Bauer mount, F-970,LP-E6|
|Operating Temperature||-20º C ~ 60º C|
|Storage Temperature||-30º C~ 70º C|
|Folding sun shade cover||1 piece|
|5.8GHz wireless AV receiver||1 piece|
|Shoe mount||1 piece|
|Battery plate||1 pieces F970,1piece LP-E6|
|DC 12V adapter||1 piece|
|Composite cable||1 piece|
|Battery plate bracket||1 piece|
Fat Shark 5.8GHz Receiver
CH1 5740 --- MHz CH2 5760 --- MHz
CH3 5780 --- MHz CH4 5800 --- MHz
CH5 5820 --- MHz CH6 5840 --- MHz
CH7 5860 --- MHz
Input Voltage: DC 7-24V