|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$42.43||$41.57||$40.27||$38.54||Contact US|
M542H CNC Stepper Driver Board For CNC Laser Cutters DIY 20V-100V DC 1.0-4.5A
- The M542H Stepper Driver Board Controller is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. With this technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) for different motors, the drive motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors, so the Nema17--Nema34 stepper motors with a 1.0A-4.5A current will be suitable.
- High performance, cost-effective
- Supply voltage from 20V DC to 100V DC
- Output current from 1.0A to 4.5A
- Self-adjustment technology, full to half current self-adjustment when motors from work to standstill via switching off SW4
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic half-current reduction as long as switching off SW4 when motors stop
- 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection, protect the PC, motors, driver etc from being damaged
- Suitable for any small-and-medium automatic equipment with CNC controller, such as X-Y tables, labeling machines, laser cutters, engraving machines, and pick-place devices
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, from NEMA size 17 to 34
- For processing various pattern mould
- For advising, such as brand, architechture mould, badge, nameplate, display boards, doorplate, furniture decoration, etc.
- For carving portrait, scenery, handwriting, sealing, etc.