|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$18.64||$18.26||$17.69||$16.93||Contact US|
MAX6675 Arduino Temperature Sensor K Type Thermocouple Amplifier
- The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible, read-only format.
- This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8 LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- Thermocouple Amplifier
- SPI Based for accuracy
- 250ms Sampling Speed
- 0-1024 Degrees C based on a type K thermocouple.
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- Simple SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- 12-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution
- Open Thermocouple Detection