|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$52.82||$51.74||$50.13||$47.97||Contact US|
Metal Front Multi-coin Coin Acceptor EU1 Coin Selector - Metal Fronter
- EU1 v2, the industry standard electronic Multi-coin coin acceptor.
- Due to its steadily increasing popularity, EU1 coin acceptor can now be found in a wide variety of applications from small office coffee machines, gaming and amusement machines. Datasets for most of the currencies are currently available.
- Flash technology (for coin data updates) and new interfaces have been integrated into the new EU1 product generation, v2. Enhanced features set new security standards and offer coin acceptor technology that meets the most stringent requirements.
- Reliability: Latest measuring technology with an unlimited number of parameter combinations defends optimal coin / token acceptance. Combined with advances in mechanical design, this leads coin handling to newer, higher standards. Each and every single coin selector is subject to stringent testing before leaving our factory. This corresponds to the highest demands we
place on the quality of our products.
- Features such as coin-on-a-string and coin jam surveillance underline utmost security.Furthermore, specifically developed technology for bi-colour coins is included – a feature necessary for Euro coins.
- An extensive range of options allows the customer to choose the configuration that best matches the requirements of the application. Ancillary products such as displays, power supplies and frames, further compliment our range around the coin acceptor
- Teach mode function – through PC program adapter
- Additional coins or tokens may be programmed through the PC program adapter. A self diagnostic function ensures optimum results.
- Calibration and test functions - programming new coins
- New coins may be calibrated using EU1 program software and the inbuilt test functions ,enable you to test the overall operation of the coin selector before use.
EU1 program software
- EU1 is a user friendly software for testing and programming our electronic coin acceptors through the PC. The software allows the user to change settings, to program new or additional coins or tokens and to test the hardware of the acceptors.
- You can download the EU1 program software and the program manual through WAFER company website
- Coin acceptance 12 active channels, up to 12 different coins or tokens
- Maximum coin sizes Diameter: 31.0 mm Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Coin blocking Can be programmed to block individual or groups of coins
- Temperature range +10℃ to +70℃
- Body dimensions 126x64x150 mm (Height x Width x Depth)(including the front plate)
- Supply voltage DC12 volts
- Supply current < 70 mA (during coin acceptance briefly 350 mA at 12 volts),
- Interfaces Pulse or serial