|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$13.70||$13.42||$13.00||$12.44||Contact US|
Micro PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Pulse Width Modulator
This PWM DC motor controller circuit can be used for generating hydrogen (Brown's gas), build your own fuel cell station. More common uses include controlling DC motors in golf carts, buggies, RC cars, robotics, DC hobby motors, toy DC motors, etc.
Vary the speed of your DC motor with this inexpensive circuit without sacrificing torque. Gear boxes can be costly and series resistors may cause stalling and overheating. This circuit delivers the voltage to DC motors with pulses and the speed is controlled via pulse-width modulation (PWM).
- Working voltage : 12/24VDC
- Working current: Max.6A for long working time,up to 10A for short working time
- Motor input power: 12V(72W), 24V(144W)
- Motor speed : Using PWM (Pulse With Modulation) for controlling motor speed
- Output frequency : 100Hz
- Can adjust the motor speed from 0% to 100%