|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$12.35||$12.10||$11.72||$11.21||Contact US|
Mini Satellite Finder Digital Signal Meter LNB Satelite Finder w/ 2 Indicators
- Input Frequency: 950 - 2150 MHz, Works With Every satellite out there
- Completely Lighted With Audio Tone
- Power: 13-18V supplied by Receiver
- Size: 77 x 60 x 28 MM
- Instructions Included
- Unplug the receiver from the wall.
- Remove the coax from your LNBF.
- Connect the coax to the meter to the connection that says "TO REC".
- Using a jumper coax connect to the side of the meter that says "TO LNB".
- Connect the other end of the jumper coax to the LNBF.
- Plug in and power up your receiver.
- Adjust the signal level knob on the front of the meter so the reading is below 5 on the scale.
- Do a rough adjustment for the azimuth and elevation of the dish to get a starting point.
- With your signal level at or below 5 on the meter, start to adjust the dish very slowly while watching the meter.
- Power down the receiver by unplugging the power cord.
- Remove the meter and re-connect the coax from the receiver to the LNBF.
- You are now ready to power up your receiver.
- 1 x Mini Satellite Finder Digital Signal Meter LNB Satelite Finder