|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$44.98||$44.06||$42.69||$40.85||Contact US|
MPU-9250+MS5611 High Precision 9 Axis 10DOF Attitude Module SPI/IIC Communication
- The MPU-9250 is the company’s second generation 9-axis MotionTracking device for smartphones, tablets, wearable sensors, and other consumer markets. The MPU-9250, delivered in a 3x3x1mm QFN package, is the world’s smallest 9-axis MotionTracking device and incorporates the latest InvenSense design innovations, enabling dramatically reduced chip size and power consumption, while at the same time improving performance and cost. The MPU-9250 MotionTracking device sets a new benchmark for 9-axis performance with power consumption only 9.3µA and a size that is 44% smaller than the company’s first-generation device. Gyro noise performance is 3x better, and compass full scale range is over 4x better than competitive offerings.
- The MPU-9250 is a System in Package (SiP) that combines two chips: the MPU-6500, which contains a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer, and an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™) capable of processing complex MotionFusion algorithms; and the AK8963, the market leading 3-axis digital compass. The MPU-9250 supports InvenSense’s market proven 9-axis MotionFusion. A single design can support the MPU-9250 or MPU-6500, providing customers the flexibility to support either device in different product skews.
- Improvements include supporting the accelerometer low power mode with as little as 6.4µA of and it provides improved compass data resolution of 16-bits (0.15 µT per LSB). The full scale measurement range of ±4800µT helps alleviate compass placement challenges on complex pcb’s.
- The MPU-9250 software drivers are fully compliant with Google’s latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean release, and support new low-power DMP capabilities that offload the host processor to reduce power consumption and simplify application development. The MPU-9250 includes MotionFusion and run-time calibration firmware that enables consumer electronics manufacturers to commercialize cost effective motion-based functionality.
- Name: MS5611 module (atmospheric pressure module)
- Chip built-in 24bit AD converter
- High quality Immersion Gold PCB machine welding process to ensure quality
- Using the chip: MS5611
- Power supply :3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication modes: standard IIC / SPI communication protocol