|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$7.23||$7.08||$6.86||$6.57||Contact US|
MSP430 MCU Parallel Debugger JTAG Programmer Emulator With Download Cable
- The network emulator uses a unique alternative to ordinary resistance chip resistors, improved anti-jamming features, more stable work! ! ! MSP430 JTAG emulator target board through the board or the user a full range of MSP430 FLASH microcontroller chip embedded system design and development, debugging and other online download the emulation functions. Canceled the parallel port stealing function, protect your computer parallel port is not damaged!
- According to TI's MSP430 FLASH simulator original theory and production, compatible with all of its functions;
- PC parallel port (25 pin) JTAG emulator;
- Small size, suitable for portable;
- The target board power supply, the effective protection of computer parallel port;
- The standard 14-pin plug, 14PIN JTAG port, compatible with TI's standard;
- With 14P cable, more user-friendly simulation program for download and
- Support for the latest 1 series, 2 series, 4 series (part of the JTAG pins of the chip and the chip does not support 5 series, details may consult the seller);
- Support IAR430, AQ430 and other third-party integrated development environment, compiler, real-time emulation, debugging, single stepping, breakpoints, memory content view changes, etc.
- Has been developed by IAR430 download real-time environment, simulation, verification and debugging
- A shell to protect a beautiful, easy to electrostatic damage
- JTAG debugger for ARM x 1
- 14-Pin Cable x 1