|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$18.31||$17.93||$17.37||$16.63||Contact US|
MUSE HiFi PCM2704 USB to S/PDIF Converter DAC Sound Card Amp Silver
- The PCM2704 Sound card connects to your computer via a USB cable and configures as an audio output device. The primary purpose is to create a high quality S/PDIF digital audio output signal that can connect to your existing DAC. It also has a convenient headphone output for private audio listening. PCM2704 Sound card is powered by the USB cable, so there are no wall-warts or batteries to worry about. Use it standalone or build right into your DAC. Operation and setup is plug-and-play, no drivers to install.
- PCM2704 Sound card provides the easiest way to convert your PC into a hi-end music server. Join the hundreds who have already upgraded. Once you get used to playing CDs from your computer, you'll never want to go back to a traditional transport.
- PCM2704 Sound card is compatible with both Windows XP and Mac OS-X. For best playback in Windows we recommend the driver from www.usb-audio.com and a player such as foobar2000 or Winamp.
- Input: USB
- Output: COAXIAL X1, PHONE X1
- Accessories: USB CABLE X1
- On-Chip USB Interface: Serial Programming Interface (PCM2705/7)
- No Need of Dedicated Device Driver
- With Full-Speed Transceivers – Fully Compliant With USB 1.1
- Adaptive Isochronous Transfer for
- USB Headphones
- USB Audio Speaker
- Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
- USB Audio Interface Box
THD+N: 0.006% RL > 10 kω,
THD+N: 0.025% RL = 32 ω
- SNR = 98 dB
- Dynamic Range: 98 dB
- Pass-Band Ripple = ±0.04 dB
- Stop-Band Attenuation = –50 dB
- 1 x MUSE HiFi PCM2704 USB to S/PDIF Converter DAC Sound Card Amp Silver