|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$42.37||$41.50||$40.20||$38.47||Contact US|
MUSE Mini 24Bit 192Khz Coaxial Optical USB Input DAC Headphone Out Silver
This mini DAC unit is base on CS4344 DAC processor /CS8416 Digital receiver and CM108AH USB receiver,It can handle 24bit/192Khz audio via coaxial/optical inputs, It is in compact size,The dimension is only 66mm*60mm,Very suitable for destop DAC unit for laptop or PC.It has optical/coaxial/USB 3 ways input, You could use it with all devices with digital audio outuput. Additionally it can be used a USB to coaxial converter when using USB input, The coaxial connector will output SPDIF signal when using USB port.
- ELNA/NICHICON/ NIPPON-CHEMI and EVOX audiophile grade capacitors.
- LM317 high precision regulator from ON-semiconductor or TI
- 1.6mm thickness FR-4 fiber-glass PCB board.
- Sliver coated RCA/coaxial terminals.
- 10PPM high precision oscillator.
- When using USB input,The coaxial connector can output SFDIF signal for the other devices.
- Based on CS4344 DAC chips and one CS8416 digital receiver from Cirrus/ CM102AH as USB receiver
- Power supply: DC 6~24V(12~18V recommended)
- Input: Coaxial *1/ USB *1/ Optical *1, One 3.5mm microphone
- Output: one group of RCA & 3.5mm headphone out
- Frequency response: 20Hz- 20Khz
- SNR: RCA out-- (-90DB)
- Support sampling rate: 32kHz,44.1kHz,48kHz,88.2kHz,96kHz,192KHZ
- Size: 77mm * 64mm *25mm(L*W*H)
- 1x MUSE Mini 24Bit 192Khz Coaxial Optical USB Input DAC Headphone Out+Power supply
- 1x USB cable