|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$24.13||$23.64||$22.90||$21.91||Contact US|
New Version SP Racing F4EVO 2-6s Flight Control BEC Barometer Voltage Detection for FPV Quadcopter
- Support 2S-6S battery input,comes with voltage detection function,support Cleanflight/Betaflight latest firmwire,STM32F405 high frequency CPU.Support SD card,LED_Strip,BB ring, Blackbox function...,ect.
- Cleanflight SP RACING F4 EVO Flight Control FPV,PCB craftwork
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight ~5 grams
- STM32405 CPU, 168Mhz inc FPU
- MicroSD card slot (SD/SDHC, upto 32GB)
- ICM20602 accelerometer/gyro (connected via SPI)
- BMP280 barometer
- Built-in inverters for TELEMETRY and SERIAL RX.
- MicroUSB socket for configuration and ESC programming
- 3 LEDs for 5V, 3V and STATUS (Green, Blue, Red)
- BOOT switch for easy firmware upgrades.
- Supports Cleanflight, Betaflight and iNav firmware.
- Work voltage 2s~6s
- Built in 5V 1A BEC
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings
- Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Failsafe system
- Altitude Hold Mode
- Heading Hold Mode
- In-flight tuning
- Customizable LED colors
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)
- 1 x SP Racing F4 EVO FC
- 8 x 3pin though-holes for direct-solder or pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 16 x 1pin for UARTS
- 2 x JST SH1.0 cable