|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$85.19||$83.45||$80.84||$77.37||Contact US|
1.Forward/Reversed/VSWR ration in one push button.
2.LED backlight display for easy reading.
3.Powered by AAA batteries/ external USB port.
4.Applicable rechargeable battery.
5.Micro USB-DC 5V output (not include adapter).
6.Convenient control layout for ease operation.
- Frequency range: 125-525 Mhz
- Center calibrated: 145Mhz(VHF) 435Mhz(UHF)
- Power range:0-120W +/- 5%
- Testing functions: Fwd/Rev Power, SWR
- Insertion loss: 0.3dB or lower
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Power source: battery "AAA" or Micro USB port
- Connector: "M" type or "N" type
- Dimension: 70W x 78H x 30D mm
- Net Weight: 220g (no batteries)
1, Apply output of transceiver to "TX" and antenna or load to "ANT".
2."POWER" on for ready to use.
3.LCD display show simultaneously "Fwd/Rev Power and SWR".
4.For back-light, please switch "LIGHT" to "ON".
No function in 30 seconds, the backlight will automatically off.
Once PTT launched, the backlight will be back.
Battery installation:(battery not included)
1.Remove the black screw from the cover to open the rear panel.
2.Install 2 pcs "AAA" batteries.
3.Can be used with alkaline or Ni-Ca, Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
4.This unit has no built-in charging circuitry.
5.Be sure to correct polarity of battery.
6.Remove the battery if the unit won't be used in long period