|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$93.01||$91.11||$88.27||$84.47||Contact US|
Nux MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor Guitar Multi-Effects Processor With 55 Effect Models
- MG-200 is the latest portable guitar multi-effects processor from NUX. Its compact size fits in most guitar
bags with the enhanced controls and loads of new sounds by NUX original TSAC Technology, MG-200 is very
handy for live performance and practice. TSAC(True Simulation of Analog Circuit)since 1950’s, musicians have
been using analog devices to create their works. Musicians love the tone of their vintage instruments. The audio
signal goes through various electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, transistors and tubes. All these
components affect each other to create the result-tone TSAC Technology virtually re-constructs the real analog circuits
by using DSP chips, and accurately emulates the tone and feel of the vintage instruments.
1. Color TFT LCD.
2. Built-in drum machine and looper.
3. Built-in tuner.
4. Easy to turn on/off any effects section.
5. USB for system Updating.
6. Various output modes.
7. Built-in CTRL 1 footswitch and extensional CTRL2 pedal jack.
8. A total of 55 models.
9. 36 factory presets and 36 user presets.
10.Powered by adaptor or 6 AA batteries.( Batteries are not included )
1. Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
2. A/D Converter:24bit
3. Frequency Response: 20Hz-20000Hz+_1dB
4. THD+N: -93dBu(<0.003%)
5. Dynamic Range: 110dB
6. Input: -20dB
8. Power: DC 9V
9. Dimension: 24x5.5x6.7cm/ 9.5x6.1x2.6in (LxWxH)
- 1x MG-200 Guitar Modeling Processor
- 1x 9V Power Adaptor
- 1x User Manual