|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$98.65||$96.63||$93.61||$89.59||Contact US|
Open16F877A PIC PIC16F PIC16F877A Evaluation Development Board Tools- Package B
- Open16F877A is a PIC development board that features a PIC16F877A device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with PIC microcontroller
1.PIC16F877A-I/P: the high performance PIC MCU which features:
Core: PIC 8-bit RISC
Operating Frequency: 20MHz Max
Operating Voltage: 2-5.5V
Memories: 14kB Flash, 368B RAM, 256B EEPROM
Communication Interfaces: 1 x MSSP(SPI/I2C), 1 x A/E/UART, 2 x PWM, 8 x ADC
Debugging/Programming: ICSP interfaces
2.AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
4. Power indicator
5. LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
6. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
7. Joystick: five positions
11.4M crystal oscillator
12.16 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
there's also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
13.8 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
14.SPI interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
15.I2C interface: for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
16.1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
17.UART interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
18.PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
19.Graphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
20.Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCD, such as LCD1602 (3.3V blue backlight)
21.5V DC jack
22.Custom crystal socket
23.VCC power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board
24.MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
25.ICSP interface: for debugging/programming
27.User keys jumper
33.VCC selection jumper
34.Crystal selection jumper
35.RA4 pull-up jumper
For jumper 26-32:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os that used in example code;
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
Accessory Boards Package
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini) x 1
- 2.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
- AD Keypad (for testing embedded ADC) x 1
- FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) (16 I/Os) x 1
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI) x 1
- PCF8563 RTC Board (I2C) x 1
- Micro SD Storage Board (SDIO/SPI) x 1
- NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI) 2pcs x 1
- DS18B20 (ONE WIRE) x 1
- Infrared Remote Controller (IR) x 1
- LCD1602 (3.3V Blue Backlight) (parallel) x 1
- 8-SEG LED Board (16 I/Os) x 1
- 8 Push Buttons (8 I/Os) x 1