|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$91.61||$89.74||$86.94||$83.20||Contact US|
OpenM128-A ATmega128 mega128 AVR Evaluation Development Board + 8 Accessory Kits
- OpenM128 is an AVR development board that features a ATmega128 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with AVR microcontroller.
- 1.ATmega128A-AU: the high performance AVR MCU which features:
Core: AVR 8-bit RISC
Operating Frequency: 16MHz Max
Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5V
Memories: 128kB Flash, 4kB SRAM, 4kB EEPROM
Communication Interfaces: 1 x SPI, 1 x TWI (I2C), 2 x USART, 8 x PWM, 8 x ADC
2.AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
5.LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
6. User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
7.Joystick: five positions
9.Crystal oscillator: 7.3728M & 32.768K
10. Adjustable resistor: for LCD12864 contrast adjustment
11.16 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
12. 8 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
there's also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
13.6 I/Os interface | USART0+AC+PWM3 interface
for connecting USART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface, also supports analog comparison through AC interface
for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
the SPI interface includes additional I/O pins (PWM, T/C as regular I/O) which can be used as controlling pins
for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface, also supports frequency calculation through T/C interface
15. I2C+PWM0/1 interface
for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
the I2C interface includes additional I/O pins (PWM as regular I/O) which can be used as controlling pins
for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface
16.USART1 interface: for connecting USART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
17.1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
18.PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
19.Graphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI control
20.Graphic dot matrix LCD interface: for connecting dot matrix LCD, such as LCD12864 (3.3V blue backlight)
21.5V DC jack
22.Custom crystal socket
23.VCC power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application board
24.MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
25. ISP6 interface: for programming
26.ISP10 interface: for programming
27. JTAG interface: for programming/debugging
29. User keys jumper
31. PS/2 jumper
32. LCD selection jumper
short the jumper to use dot matrix LCD
open the jumper to use multi-color LCD
33. VCC selection jumper
34.Crystal selection jumper
For jumper 28-31:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os that used in example code;
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires.
- OpenM128 development board x 1
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- USB power cable x 1
- User guide CD x 1
Accessory Boards Package
- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini) x 1
- 2.2inch 320x240 Touch LCD (A) x 1
- AD Keypad (for testing embedded ADC) x 1
- FT245 USB FIFO Board (mini) (16 I/Os) x 1
- AT45DBXX DataFlash Board (SPI) x 1
- PCF8563 RTC Board (I2C) x 1
- NRF24L01 RF Board (B) (SPI) 2pcs x 1
- DS18B20 (ONE WIRE) x 1
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1