|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$39.10||$38.30||$37.11||$35.51||Contact US|
ORP-169E ORP Redox Meter Pen Type Tester Oxidation-Reduction Potential Test Pen
Oxidation-Reduction Potential ORP is an abbreviation that represents the oxidation potential of the solution. ORP value is a measure of the ability of the redox solution, the unit is mV. ORP meter test solution redox potential of special equipment.
The instrument enclosure waterproof design, waterproof rating of IP55.
The electrode can be replaced.
With data lock function to facilitate the measurement and recording of data stored
Negative potential (O.R.P) pen
The introduction of advanced technology and imported components, greatly reducing the volume, reduce costs, maintain the original quality, so the use of ORP gained popularity. Suitable for functional energy water purifier and negative potential energy cups and other needs of the determination of the value of having a negative potential.
- Measuring range Range: 0 ~ ± 1999mg/LmV
- Resolution: 1mV
- Accuracy: Accuracy: ± 5mV
- Voltage Battery: 4 * 1.5V (AG-13 batteries)
- Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 50C
- Correction Calibration: 1 point calibration
- Dimensions: 188mm * 35mm * 35mm
- Net Weight: 118g
1. Remove the protective cover.
2. Touch the "ON / OFF" switch, power.
3. Place the electrode in the test solution and gently shake until after the show read the display value is stable.
4. Touch the "HOLD" key, then keep the value of the current measurement. If you need to re-measure, then press the "HOLD" button is automatically released on hold.
5. After use, press the off switch, the electrode with distilled water, put on protective sleeve.
If the display is blurry or display, you should change the batteries. When replacing the battery, unscrew the cover, can be replaced, pay attention to the battery polarity.
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Screwdriver