|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$13.65||$13.37||$12.95||$12.40||Contact US|
Pagoda 2 Traversing Crossing Machine FPV Antenna 5.8G HZ Low Standing Wave RHCP Transmission Receiver
- "Pagoda II" is based on the optimization of Maarten circularly polarized antenna,custom a 5.8G antenna.
- It is made up of 3-layer PCB board that embeds 1 ounces copper foil.It replaces the original typical wire structure component (which is easy to break).
- It weighs only 8 grams and has PC material shell package to avoid damage to PCB.
- Pagoda II axial ratio is less than 1.3 and standing wave ratio is 1.2. Taken it as a transmitting antenna or receiving antenna, it will perform very well.
- Circularly polarized antenna plays an important role in the wireless field because of its advantages. Linearly polarized wave can causes polarization rotation deflection in transmission.Linearly polarized wave encounters obstacles and it will reverse because the direct wave and the reflected wave is circularly polarized wave polarization isolation. So linearly polarized wave has strong anti-interference ability and anti fog ability, and has been widely used in civil and aerospace fields.
- Working Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth Range：500MHz （5.55 - 6.05 GHz）
- Matching return loss（S11） <-20 dB，驻波比（VSWR） <1.22（Center frequency）
- Axial Ratio: <1.3
- Radiation efficiency: 95％
- Interface type: SMA
- Weight: 8g
- Material: Follow Maarten Baert design specification, we use the 1.0mm normal FR-4 material (not conventional 1.6mm thickness) and 35μm copper foil (1 ounces).Because the antenna is designed for the FR-4 material, so the thickness is important for the antenna to function effectively.
- 1 X Traversing Crossing Machine
- 1 X Pagoda-2 FPV Antenna