Tags: Motor Controller
|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$152.53||$149.41||$144.75||$138.52||Contact US|
PMC 1204M-5305 DC Motor Controller Upgraded 1204M-5301 for Curtis 36-48V 325A
- Curtis Model: 1204M-5301
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 36/48 (Two voltage settings are available. The voltage can be set to either 36 volts or 48 volts. It is set as 48 volts, with an allowable working range 33-48V. If it is set as 36 volts, the allowable working range is 25-36V). The buyer should confirm with the seller the battery system voltage and the throttle type (0-5kΩ, 5k-0Ω or 0 – 5V).
2 Minute Current Rating (amps): 325
5 Second Boost Current (amps): 375
1 Hour Current Rating (amps): 140
Plug Braking (A2 Busbar): Yes
- Important information: 1204M-5305 is the upgraded version of 1204M-5301 controller, providing new functions "reverse signal output / main contactor coil driver" through the 6.35 mm push-on terminal J5. 1204M-5303 supports more throttle types.
- (Attention: it is possible to choose a different sub-model of 1204M/1205M. Sub-models available: 1204M-5201, 1204M-5202, 1204M-5301, 1205M-5601 and 1205M-5602. For details,you take reference with the manual: CURTIS 1204M/1205M Controller Manual .)
For any questions, don't hesitate to leave us a message.
- 1204M CONTROLLERS
- Nominal input voltage: 36/48 V
- PWM operating frequency: 15 kHz
- Electrical isolation to heatsink (min.): 500 V
- KSI input current (no contactors engaged): < 60 mA without programmer; <130 mA with programmer
- Logic input current: <1 mA
- Status LED output current (max.): 2 mA
- Throttle type: 2-wire 0 – 5kΩ, 2-wire 5kΩ – 0, or 0 – 5V
- Storage ambient temperature range: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating ambient temp. range: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Package environmental rating: ISTA 2A; electronics sealed to IP65
- Dimensions (L× W×H) about : 174 × 146 × 77 mm
- Regulatory compliance: Safety — Designed to the requirements of EN 1175; EMC — - Designed to the requirements of EN 12895 and EN 61000.
- 1 x PMC 1204M-5305 DC Motor Controller