|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$152.53||$149.41||$144.75||$138.52||Contact US|
PMC 1204M-5305 DC Motor Controller Upgraded 1204M-5301 for Curtis 36-48V 325A
- Curtis Model: 1204M-5301
- Norminal Battery Voltage (Volts): 36/48 (Two voltage settings are available. The voltage can be set to either 36 volts or 48 volts. By defaut, it is set as 48 volts, with an allowable working range 33-48V. If it is set as 36 volts, the allowable working range is 25-36V). The buyer should confirm with the seller the battery system voltage and the throttle type (0-5kΩ, 5k-0Ω or 0 – 5V).
- By defaut, we will deliver the controller of setting of 48V / 325A / 0-5kΩ.
2 Minute Current Rating (amps): 325
5 Second Boost Current (amps): 375
1 Hour Current Rating (amps): 140
Plug Braking (A2 Busbar): Yes
- Important information: 1204M-5305 is the upgraded version of 1204M-5301 controller, providing new functions "reverse signal output / main contactor coil driver" through the 6.35 mm push-on terminal J5. 1204M-5303 supports more throttle types.
- (Attention: it is possible to choose a different sub-model of 1204M/1205M. Sub-models available: 1204M-5201, 1204M-5202, 1204M-5301, 1205M-5601 and 1205M-5602. For details, will you take reference with the manual: CURTIS 1204M/1205M Controller Manual For any questions, don't hesitate to leave us a message.)
- 1204M CONTROLLERS
- Nominal input voltage: 36/48 V
- PWM operating frequency: 15 kHz
- Electrical isolation to heatsink (min.): 500 V
- KSI input current (no contactors engaged): < 60 mA without programmer; <130 mA with programmer
- Logic input current: <1 mA
- Status LED output current (max.): 2 mA
- Throttle type: 2-wire 0 – 5kΩ, 2-wire 5kΩ – 0, or 0 – 5V
- Storage ambient temperature range: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Operating ambient temp. range: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- Package environmental rating: ISTA 2A; electronics sealed to IP65
- Dimensions (L× W×H) about : 174 × 146 × 77 mm
- Regulatory compliance: Safety — Designed to the requirements of EN 1175; EMC — - Designed to the requirements of EN 12895 and EN 61000.
- 1 x PMC 1204M-5305 DC Motor Controller