|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$12.44||$12.18||$11.80||$11.29||Contact US|
PPM Decoding Decode Board for Paparazzi PX4 Opensorce Flight Control ( (PPM Encoder V2)
- The PPM Encoder v2.0 plugs into the PWM servo output ports of any R/C receiver and encodes them into a PPM pulse suitable for many autopilots (e.g. PX4FMU). Modifications to the R/C receiver are not necessary.
- The whole project is based around the ATMEL ATMEGA328p AVR processor and all timing is done within interrupts so accuracy and stability is optimized.
- Firmware is free and was created by John Arne and Olivier Adler.
- The design of the PPM Encoder is based on thePaperazzi PPM Encoder.
- Important Note:The firmware comes pre-configured to read 8 Channels. In case you would like to change the settings of the PPM encoder to invert the PPM signal and change the fail safe pre-defined values you will need an AVR ISP programmer in order to reprogram it.
Acknowledgements: diydronescommunity，John Arne and Olivier Adler.