|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$15.75||$15.43||$14.95||$14.30||Contact US|
Rcexl Ignition Tachometer for Petroal Gas Engine V2.0
- Use PIC16f628a microcontrollers
- Do not need batteries,Power from the ignition
- Standard FUTABA plug(Black-Negative Red-Positive and White-Signal)
- Using high-brightness LED digital tube.
- Input voltage range:3.0V-12V
- Current consumption 25mA-60mA
- Mini tachometer indicates up to 30000 rpm
- Actual RPM= Display Digital *10
- Body Size: 54mm L x 20mm W x 16mm H
- Window Size: 30mm L x 15mm H
- Weight:15g (0.5OZ)
- The Y wiring tandem between in the HALL sensor and the ignition.
- The tachometer plug the other end with Y wire.
- Connected to ignition power supply and can be displayed
- That connecting plugs do Reinforcement. To prevent vibration.
- The hall sensor & tachometer wire Leave from the Ignition high-voltage wire,
- And receiver wires over 30cm
- Connection tachometer is not recommended after the use of flight,
- Best to remove the Y wire to restore the original sensor connection
- If ignition have an additional tachometer pinout.
- You must be connected to dedicated tachometer signal wire.
- 1x Rcexl Ignition Tachometer for Petroal/Gas Engine V2.0
Can not guarantee that other types of ignition can use the tachometer And guarantee accuracy