|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$17.71||$17.35||$16.81||$16.08||Contact US|
Rcexl Opto Gas Engine Kill Switch V1.3
- This device allows you to safely and remotely kill your electronic ignition equipped engine from your transmitter.
- This kill switch is Fiber Optically Coupled to isolate your ignition system from your radio system. (No interference II)
- Includes a remote mountable bright LED to indicate when the ignition is armed.
- Fiber Optic Coupled Input/output.
- PIC12F675 Controller.
- Li-Po/Li-ion/A123/Ni-Mh/NiCad Input.
- Up to 20 Volt 16 amp MOS-FET(IRF7456) output.
- Low to 3 Volt 3 amp OUTPUT.
- Low Voltage Drop-Less than 150mv.
- 100% Surface Mount Technology.
- Heavy Gauge Wires, universal connectors.
- Small and light weight-only 0.3 OZ!(8g).
- Shut down the transmitter power or receiver to cut off automatically when kill engine.
- This device plugs into a spare receiver channel.
- This is a must have safety device for any gas powered plane!
- This device allows you to safely kill your engine at anytime (on the ground or on the air) or when out of control also allows.
- The kill switch not including BEC Function(Battery Eliminator Circultry)