|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$7,839.99||$7,679.99||$7,439.99||$7,119.99||Contact US|
Ready-to-Fly DJI S800 EVO with A2 Autopilot + Zenmuse Z15 + Futaba 8FG + Futaba 7C
NEXT GENERATION INNOVATIVE PROFESSIONAL HEX-ROTOR PLATFORM
- The S800 EVO is a new generation of hex-rotor platform designed for professional aerial photography. Amongst other design features, it has a strengthened and rigid frame structure, strong and stable power system and also an efficient and abundant power reserve, all of these features make the S800 EVO a perfect choice for commercial and industrial AP applications.
- Highly integrated design, simple and easy to install.
- Retractable landing gear, folding propellers and folding GPS bracket, enables good portability and an excellent user experience, making it more superior to other platforms.
The Retractable landing gear and high-performance vibration absorber kit helps you to achieve the full range of aerial perspective and shoot high quality video material.
Perfectly matched with the WooKong-M flight control system, it’s easy to obtain a stable hover and has excellent flight performance, and can be widely used in the various fields of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
STRENGTHENED AND RIGID FRAME STRUCTURE
- The S800 EVO has a new and strengthened structure design, which has greatly enhanced the rigidity and stability of the whole system. The arms have embedded Silicone Rubber (SR) Wires. The innovative integrated design makes installation simple and neat. There is more space available on the Centre Frame, which makes it easier for you to install various auxiliary equipments required for aerial photography.
STABLE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE POWER SYSTEM
- The newly designed motor has a built-in centrifugal fan with optimized heat dissipation channels; the electronic speed controller (ESC) has a new efficient control algorithm, and is equipped with a heat sink; and the integrated design of high brightness LEDs not only makes the whole equipment the focus of attention, but also gives added visibility of the aircraft.
HIGH EFFICIENCY POWER RESERVE
- The S800 EVO has a new power system with plenty of power reserve. Each frame arm has a power capacity of up to 500W, therefore the takeoff capacity of the flight control system has been greatly increased, which allows you to enjoy the experience of using the high performance S800 EVO.
RETRACTABLE LANDING GEAR, FOLDING PROPELLER AND FOLDING GPS BRACKET
The S800 EVO has a standard configuration including retractable landing gear, folding propellers and folding GPS bracket. Its excellent portability and extraordinary user experience makes it more superior to other multi-rotor platforms; the retractable landing gear will never block the view of the camera lens, and using the Zenmuse Gimbal, smooth shooting in all directions is possible.
HIGH PERFORMANCE VIBRATION ABSORBER KIT
- The S800 EVO is equipped with the high performance Vibration Absorber Kit, and its excellent vibration absorption performance can effectively solve the vibration problem of the main frame and provide a more stable operating environment for your Gimbal equipment and the IMU of your flight control system. With better hovering and flight performance, shooting high quality aerial material has never been so easy.
A2 IMPOSSIBLY PRECISE
A NEW STANDARD IN FLIGHT CONTROL
New Product Release—A2 flagship multi-rotor controller
DJI is pleased to announce a new flagship muti-rotor controller, it's called the A2. Superseding the Wookong family, the A2 sticks closely to the DJI's tradition of wowing customers with high specs, but it also innovates dramatically in a couple of key areas, which DJI hopes will give it an edge over the competition.
A2 MULTI-ROTOR STABILIZATION CONTROLLER
- DJI A2 Multi-Rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight system for various multi-rotor platforms for commercial and industrial AP applications.It opens an unprecedented era of precise positioning for flight control systems. Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI’s Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. Its flight mode setup provides a seamless transition for current Ace One / WKM AP professionals. The A2 flight control system adopts a full metal case design and consists of a main controller, an IMU(Inertia Measurement Unit), a GPS Pro/Compass module, a PMU(Power Management Unit), a Bluetooth LED indicator. It utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in autopilot and UAV field.
GPS-COMPASS PRO MODULE
- The GPS receiver of the GPS-Compass Pro Module is equipped with a new high-gain and high-performance RHCP (right-handed circular polarization) antenna, the low-noise and front-end RF design and the optimized localization algorithm, which provides the GPS Pro a stronger anti-interference performance, a stronger ability to capture satellite signal and a more accurate position hold calculating ability. All these features have enhanced the position locking capability.
HIGH SENSITIVE BUILT-IN DAMPER IMU MODULE
- The A2 IMU has a special inner damping structure design. Small size and weight allow easy installation in a tight space, it simplifies the installation process, for various aircraft sizes. The interior sensor of the A2IMU has been upgraded comprehensively, with larger measuring range, higher accuracy performance. With the unique damping structure and material, it is unnecessary to install a framework or cushioning, you can simply stick it on the aircraft.The advanced sensor temperature compensation algorithm and industrialized accurate calibration algorithm gives the IMU excellent performance.
BUILT-IN 2.4GHZ DR16 RECEIVER
The A2 has a built-in 2.4Ghz Radio technology DESST receiver system (the newest DJI Enhanced Spread Spectrum Technology), which supports the Futaba FASST series of transmitters. It can support 16 channels. Futaba transmitter users can use the system without any external receiver, which has greatly simplified the complexity of the system and improved the security of the remote control system.
SUPPORT FOR EXTERNAL RECEIVERS
A2 system has two reserved JR and SPEKTRUM satellite receiver ports, which support JR and SPEKTRUM satellite receivers. It currently supports SPEKTRUM DX6I, DX8 transmitters, other JR or SPEKTRUM series will be supported in the future.
The system supports external receivers including the Futaba S-Bus receiver, PPM receiver.
DUAL CAN-BUS SYSTEM
The A2 system has a dual CAN-Bus design, which means that the system data throughput will be doubled and the extendibility is improved. At the same time, the important data and the non-critical data are assigned respectively on different CAN-Bus ports, which greatly improves the system stability.
MORE OUTPUT INTERFACES
- The A2 is equipped with a minimum of twelve output channels, users can easily use it to control an Oct-rotor, and the other four channels can be used as a general output interface, for example, to control the DJI retractable landing gear on S800 EVO, to control Gimbal or camera switch, etc.
PRECISE POSITION HOLD AND WIND RESISTANCE
With the new generation GPS Pro/CompassModule and the hardware upgraded IMU module, the A2 has an optimized inertial navigation algorithm, which ensures the system can get a more reliable and accurate position and attitude estimate. The aircraft which is equipped with A2 will havevery good performance in position hold even in a semi-closed environment, such as between buildings, it also has excellent hovering performance. At the same time, with the optimized algorithm of inertial navigation and the algorithm of wind resistance, theWind Resistance performance of A2 is also improved, and the multi-rotor can have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions.
HIGH ACCURACY AND INTUITIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE
With the A2, flying a multi-rotor will be as easy as driving a car. The pilot is released from the stress of controlling the multi-rotor and able to pay more attention to other tasks, instead of focusing on flying.
SUPPORTS ONLINE FIRMWARE UPDATES
Different from other DJI flight controllers, the A2 offers a comprehensive online firmware upgrade ability: the Controller, IMU and GPS Pro, receiver, Bluetooth LED indicator can be upgraded online through the assistant software separately. Lets you experience the latest technology comprehensively and quickly.
9 TYPES OF MULTI-ROTOR AND A CUSTOMIZED MOTOR MIXER
-The A2 supports 9 types of traditional motor mixer:
- Quad I, Quad X
- Hex I,Hex V, Hex Y, Hex IY
- Oct X, Oct I,Oct V
- It's a UAS that's targeted at commercial and industrial multi-rotor platforms with simple configuration, easy installation and stable performance.It also supports customized motor mixing, which greatly meets the demands of particular users.
MORE FLEXIBLE INPUT CHANNEL CONFIGURATION
- A2 flight control system supports a more flexible input channel configuration function; the transmitter channel can be mapped flexibly to meet the needs of various users.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT CONTROL MODES/ INTELLIGENT SWITCHING
- It offers three types of control modes: GPS Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. The Flight controller canalso adjust automatically within the changing flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe. In manual mode position the operator can choose between manual and attitude. It also supports a RTH Switch from the Transmitter.
POWER MANAGEMENT UNIT
- The power management unit (PMU) is designed for the A2 to solve the high power consumption. It supplies power for the A2 system, for voltage detection and alarming. It contains two power outputs for the entire A2 system and receiver separately, a battery voltage monitor, and two CAN-Bus interfaces. In order to prevent your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage, we have designed two levels of low voltage protection with selectable LED indications, Go Home and Landing functionality.
ENHANCED FAIL-SAFE AND AUTO GO HOME/LANDING
- When signal is lost, the system will trigger failsafe, you can choose either hovering or Auto Go Home/Landing. In addition, the A2 now has a new function of RTH switch from transmitter. There is no need to turn into failsafe.
MULTI-ROTOR ONE-MOTOR FAIL PROTECTION
- This function means that when the aircraft is in attitude or GPS attitude mode, and one of the motors stops, the aircraft will retain good attitude and rotate around the frame arm with the stopped motor. In this condition, the aircraft is still under control and return home safely and highly reduces the risk of a crash.
INTELLIGENT ORIENTATION CONTROL (IOC)
- Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction:
- In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. See the following figures (Mode 2):
- In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor. See the following figures (Mode 2):
POINT OF INTEREST (POI)
- A2 has a POI function: Point of Interest. When the GPS signal is good, users can record the current position of the aircraft as a point of interest by a preset switch on the remote controller. The aircraft can achieve a circler flight around the point of interest with the nose pointing at the POI in an area of 5 meters to 500 meters radius, when the roll command is given. This function is easy to set and simple to operate, it is suitable for all-round shooting of a fixed scenic spot.
BLUETOOTH MODULE AND NEW ASSISTANT SOFTWARE FOR SMARTPHONES
- The A2 provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPad Mini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only the standard LED indicator with a built-in Bluetooth module that makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection data. The password mechanism ensures your link is safe. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.
USER-FRIENDLY ASSISTANT SOFTWARE
- The user interface of the assistant software has been comprehensively updated and brings you a new interaction experience. The logical design makes your channel configuration and parameter settings more simple and convenient.
FREE 50 WAYPOINTS GROUND STATION CONTROL SYSTEM(AVAILABLE SOON)
- The A2 is equipped with free 50 Waypoints Ground Station(Available Soon) and it also supports iOS mobile devices (Bluetooth 4.0 or above). With the reliable communication and simple operation, it is easy for you to control your aircraft.It also contains such ground control functions as real-time flight monitoring and flight status notification, joystick control with touch, one key takeoff, preset flight route and click & go.
OTHER USEFUL FUNCTIONS
- In addition to the above functionalities the A2 also has other useful functions:
-【Built-in 2-axis Gimbal Stabilization】: The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the aircraft after setting the parameters the first time. It stabilizes the camera and improves the quality of aerial photography.
-【Home Point Indicating】: the system will indicate the home point location with LED blinking to avoid the wrong home point recording, and ensures that the RTH functions as expected.
-【Tail-in RTH】: it allows the users to easily view the LED indicator and have a better control over the aircraft.
-【Compass Error Alarming】: when the compass encounters interference sources, the LED will blink to warn you
- The A2 is perfectly matched to the iOSD and the ZENMUSE series gimbals, which provides the most comprehensive performance for the professional users.
Zenmuse Z15 GH3ANOTHER EVOLUTIONARY 3-AXIS PROFESSIONAL GIMBAL
- The DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Gimbal, based on the technology of the Zenmuse Z15 series gimbal, is another breakthrough in gimbal systems with a 5 fold increase in control Precision. The precision of the control angle is within the range of ±0.01°, so picture or video output can reach the best quality. When used with the new S800 EVO, even when the aircraft is in fast-speed flight, it can still stabilize and control the camera equipment precisely with the highest level of stability. It is definitely the best choice for professional filming, aerial photography for commercial use.
GIMBAL DESIGN CUSTOMIZED FOR THE PANASONIC GH3
- In order to make the gimbal function at its best, DJI provides the customized Gimbal according to the most cutting-edge camera. For example, the Zenmuse Z15-GH3 Gimbal is customized for the Panasonic GH3. The Panasonic GH3 provides excellent video quality, a variety of recording formats, bit rates and frame rates. With up to 72M stream of 1920×1080/30P and 50M stream of 1920×1080/60P shooting ability (optional under MOV format), the GH3 is a perfect camera for photography and video recording and aerial photography.
MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES
- The Zenmuse Gimbal system has three types of control modes, which are Orientation-locked control mode, Non Orientation-locked control mode and Back to Mid-point mode (Horizontal mode). The three types of modes can be switched quickly from one mode to another to meet the different requirements of aerial photography. With the perfect mode and easy operation of the stable 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal, users can take excellent aerial works.
CONTROLLABLE 3-AXIS ROTATION ANGLE
- The 3-axis Zenmuse Gimbal system has a creative mechanical design. The control method is simple and easy to use, the moving range of your transmitter stick controls the relative rotation speed. The slip rings inside avoid complicated wiring. All the wires of the power and signal lines are integrated into the tubes of the Gimbal, which means the axis can rotate without any limitation. The Yaw control could reach ±360°, the Pitch control could reach ±360° and the Roll control could reach ±40°.
BUILT-IN INDEPENDENT IMU MODULE
- Due to years of dedication, DJI has achieved for their UAV autopilot systems a perfect attitude-stabilized algorithm, which, together with the highly-precise induction devices, can perfect performance of attitude control. Without the requirement of extra installation and connection of extra wires, it is also easy to assemble and it can attain the highest level of stability during flight.
SPECIAL DJI GIMBAL SERVO DRIVE MODULE
- Due to the Special DJI Customized Gimbal Servo Drive Module, the Zenmuse series of Gimbals has excellent high precision control characteristics. With high precision, low vibration, high torque characteristics, this module provides additional quality features.
- In order to minimize the payload of the aircraft, the video output module with expanded features like camera shutter is customized to transform the HDMI signal to AV with neat wiring, which ensures the smooth and free movement of the 3-axis Gimbal.
EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR A DJI TOTAL SOLUTION
- The Zenmuse Gimbal system is perfectly matched with the Spreading Wings S800, the S800 EVO flight platform, the flight controller A2 and WooKong-M for multi-rotors, the Ace series flight controller for helicopters. Combined with the iOSD Mark II and 5.8G video link, all these components make up the best high performance and most accessible Total Solution, allowing you to have a convenient professional aerial photography experience.
Futaba 8FG radio for Pilot
- 8FG Super
- 14-Channel Computer System
"Super-sized" with more channels — and CGY750 gyro support!
The original 8FG was already the best 2.4GHz radio value available. Now, for the same cost, the 8FG Super offers six additional channels — plus new software with menus tailored to Futaba's super-fast CGY750 gyro. Recommended by Bobby Watts, Matt Botos and Kyle Stacy, it's the first radio that really supports flybarless helicopters. And it's perfect for all other applications, too...a smart choice for ANY forward-looking flier.
New 8FG Super features:
- Expanded with 14 total transmitter channels — 12 proportional and two switched.
- Included R6208SB receiver's PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels support up to 8 standard analog or digital servos — and it handles up to 18 channels when used with an S.Bus system.
- Gyro menu supports 3-axis gyros and is perfectly tailored to the CGY750.
- User menu allows pilots to customize and display frequently used functions.
- VPP (Variable Pitch Propeller) compatibility can be set to three conditions for throttle and pitch curve.
- Swash trim can be adjusted from the swash screen.
Continued from the original 8FG:
- SensorTouch™ programming maximizes navigation ease.
- Numerous factory-defined mixes help you program like a pro.
- Low latency and cutting-edge 2048 resolution combine for fast, accurate Real-Time Response™.
- Accepts 32MB to 2GB SD memory cards* — add as much memory as you want
Futaba 7C for camera operator7C
- 7-Channel 2.4GHz System
- Programming simplicity meets 2.4GHz safety and sophistication.
- The 7C sits squarely in the middle ground in computer systems. It's a system that offers much of the 9C's set-up versatility matched to 4-channel ease of use. Like all other computer systems on this page, it offers Dial 'n Key™ simplicity for programming, and the 2.4GHz FASST system for an unparalleled RF link.