|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$13.65||$13.37||$12.95||$12.40||Contact US|
- This converter can be used as a serial ISP adapter (SI-PROG) and as a RS232 <-> TTL - transformers are used.
- It features the 10-pin RS232/TTL-Stecker also has 2 ISP connector (mini-ISP & STK 500).
- The SI-PROG adapter egPonyProgoravrdudesupports.
- One can choose for themselves whether they assembled all components or only the SI-PROG or RS232/TTL-Konverter.-
- Note to users MikroKopterThis converter can be both the controller programmers, as well as use the debugging features of the MikroKopter.
- Additionally, the brushless motor controller with this adapter is programmable.
- The product photograph shows only an example of a populated PCB.