|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$17.67||$17.31||$16.77||$16.05||Contact US|
SEAGULL SYK-5 Flash Remote Controller Red Eye Reduction
- This is a little good helper for your camera, special for some especial photos. Features small in volume, good-looking in exterior, high in flexibility and stable in performance. Distance of Remote Control: L=master flasher index/2.
- The hot shoe adpater also comes with a PC sync port output.
- It will fit for Canon E-TTL Flash 420EX 550EX 430EX 580EX II ,support red eye reduction flash.
- Seagull SYK-5 flash remote trigger is harnessing optical theory making the master flasher to control remotely the auxiliary one to flash synchronously without the need of connecting wires. It features small in volume, good-looking in exterior, high inflexibility and stable in performance, it can also artificially create different kinds of effect and take special photos.
- It has a light sensor to sense light from the master flash so as to trigger the slave flash wireless.
Distance of remote control: L=master flasher index/2
- (The above formula will be established when the face receiving the light of the flash remote controller is aiming mutually at the illuminating face of the signal flasher and when the two are on a same level).
A flasher standard socket is seated at the top part with a fixed nut on the bottom surface.
- This trigger also has a hot shoe to pc sync socket adapter which converts any camera's hot shoe
to a pc connecter so that the camera is able to trigger external flashes and strobes by using a pc sync cord.
- Work with all flash units using universal hot shoe like Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta as they use a special hot shoe).