|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$36.16||$35.42||$34.32||$32.84||Contact US|
Single TTL 3DRobotics 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz Module for APM APM2.5
- The Radio telemetry system base on 3DR Radio system and 100% compatible.
It's designed as an open source Xbee replacement radio set, offering a lower price, longer range (approx one mile) and superior performance to Xbee radios. It’s available in 915Mhz and 433Mhz; and in the following configurations: serial board (for the air) and USB (for the ground).
- The system provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF's HM-TRP modules running custom, open source firmware. Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FTDI USB serial.
- Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
- Small size and light weight
- Available in 915MHz or 433MHz variants
- Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
Datasheets of HM-TRP module http://www.hoperf.com/upload/rf_app/HM-TRP.pdf
Radio Configurator(Air module need a USB-UART tool like FTDI to configure): http://vps.oborne.me/3drradioconfig.zip
- Dimension: Air / Ground module(no include SMA connector) : 17mx35mm / 17mmx59mm
- Weight: Air / Ground module: 4.6g/16.8g(include cable and antenna) / 7.2g/17g(include antenna)
- 1 x Single TTL 3DRobotics 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit