|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$190.02||$186.14||$180.33||$172.57||Contact US|
Skyrc Q200 Quattro Balance Lipo Charger/Discharger AC/DC Input For RC Quadcopter
- SkyRC Q200 is a Quad-channel charger with 4 independent circuits, which can charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously. The charger adopts a 480×320 color LCD display, and paired channels (A&C or B&D) support power distribution in AC mode. Moreover, users could either connect it to PC or mobile device to further expand their using experience. Firmware upgrade is available via PC software interface.
- Brand Name: SkyRC
- Item Name: Balance Charger Discharger
- Item No.: Q200
- Input Voltage : AC100-240V / DC 11 -18V
- Charge Circuit Power
- DC Input :CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH D: 50W
- AC Input : CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W CH A/CH B: 50-100W CH C/CH D: 0-50W
- Discharge Circuit Power : 4 x 10W
- Charge Current Range : CH A/CH B 0.1-10A CH C/CH D 0.1-5A
- Discharge Current Range : 0.1-2Ax 4
- Current Drian for Balancing : Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current : 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count : 1-6 Cells
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count : 1-15 Cells
- Pb Battery Voltage : 2-20V
- Dimension : 197x182x71mm
- Weight : 1325g
- Large screen LCD
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-peak Mode for NiMH/NiCd Battery
- Battery Meter
- Battery Internal Resistance Meter
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade
- Smart Phone Control & Monitor Via Wi-Fi Module( SK-600075 Optional Part)
- Four channels charge four different kinds of batteries simultaneously
- Support charging power distribution intellectively when operating with AC input
In AC mode, it supports power distribution, for example, Channel A = 65W and C = 35W, then Channel B = 80W and D = 20W, the total power is 200W.
4 Charging Qutputs
The charger can handle up to four different battery types at the same time and charge them simultaneously.
As well it has a LIHV Mode Available
The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Finally, Your Charger Gets Its Own App
Smart Phone Control via Wi-Fi Module (both iOS and Android) This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Wi-Fi module (optional part SK-600075) or Bluetooth.
Q200 User Manual,http://img.banggood.com/file/products/20160613201821Q200+Manual.pdf
- 1x SkyRC Q200 Balance Charger/Discharger